Hire and Demo Information
- If you're looking for a bike tomorrow, please email or phone us. Our online booking only allows you to book over a day out from collection
- You'll be charged fairly for any breakages before you ID is handed back. We hope you don't break a part of a bike, but if you do, we'll have to charge you to put it right again.
- Pick up available from 9:00am midweek, 8.30am at weekends.
- Drop off your bike no later than 16:00 (4pm)
What do I need to bring?
- Bring your own helmet. Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak you must provide your own helmet
- We need to keep a hold of photographic ID while you're out on the bike. This must be a current Driver's Licence or Passport. No ID - No ride
- Bring the bank card/credit card you used to pay online or has the same name as your ID
- Dress for the weather! We assume you'll be out on the trails, don't put yourself at risk by going out underdressed
- Bring your own pedals. If you don't have any, we can provide flat pedals
What's the difference between a Demo bike and Premium Hire bike?
- When you book a Demo bike you are guaranteeing that exact bike
- Demo pricing is refundable against the price of a new bike if you go ahead and purchase a bike from us
- We are an official Santa Cruz Bicycles and Reserve Wheels Demo Centre
- We can likely source any model of Santa Cruz for you to demo with a weeks' notice
- Premium Hire bikes are bookable in a category; eMTB, Full Suspension, Hardtail and Kids bikes
- Hire cost is not refundable at any time
- Our hire bikes have been selected to be brilliant quality and suitable for the mountain biking in and around Glentress, Innerleithen and the Tweed Valley
- Hire pricing is a little lower than demo and the bikes are high end but not top spec. Our current hire fleet are all well-renowned Kona Bikes
Hire Kids Bikes Pricing
Hire Full Suspension Pricing
Hire Hardtail Pricing
Hire eMTB Pricing
Demo Mountain Bike Pricing
Demo eMTB Pricing