TRAJECTA. The new name for stylish, class-leading performance and safety features in an enduro helmet.
Conceived from the start with the Smartshock® Rotational Protective System fully integrated, you won't find a more breathable, ultralight, and comfortable helmet that helps keep you focused all day long.
- Smartshock® Rotational Protective System - (13 Points).
- Multi-Density EPS foam - injection molded with polycarbonate.
- Massive airflow - Industry leading 24 ventilation ports.
- Patent-pending chin bar integration.
- Trajecta 860g / M-Shell - Light, full-face enduro and all mountain.
- Multi-point adjustable visor designed for maximum vision and goggle stowage.
- Anti-Microbial liner - Washable, moisture-wicking .
- Lightweight D-Ring locking closure.
- Two size-specific molds - SM/MD and L/XL.
- Material: 50% Expanded Polystyrene, 30% Polycarbonate, 10% Polypropylene, 5% Nylon, 5% Polyester.
The TRAJECTA complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE and AS/NZ Bicycle Standards.
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. AnEnduro World Seriesvenue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.