The Stage 6 EVO SE is the culmination of thousands of miles of test riding and decades of development. With progressive geometry giving confidence inspiring handling, the Stage 6 EVO SE will have you thinking there’s more than 140mm out back so don’t let the numbers fool you, this is a bike as at home enduro racing and shuttling as it is on your local trails.
A slack head angle, steep seat tube and long chainstays allow the Stage 6 EVO to feel composed and calm no matter how chunky the terrain. A long, uninterrupted seat tube gives ample room for a long travel dropper, which paired with the low standover height gives plenty of space to move around on the bike.
With a build featuring Öhlins suspension and Hope brakes and hubs, the finishing kit is just as special as the handmade in the UK frame, and gives the Stage 6 EVO SE a fantastic ride quality.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing, 140mm Rear Wheel Travel 29 inch rear wheel
- Fork: Ohlins RXF 36 M.2 Air 150mm 29
- Shock: Ohlins TTX1 Air 210x55
- Wheelset: Stans Flow Mk4 + Hope Pro 4 (Black) 29
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C Exo / DHR II 2.4 Exo 29
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3 E4 Black
- Rotors: Hope Floating Rotors 203mm Front and 180mm Rear
- Cranks: Race Face Aeffect
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Threaded
- Chainring: Race Face 32T
- Chain: KMC 12 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 10-51T 12spd
- Rear mech: Shimano SLX 12 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX 12 Speed
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis 150mm
- Saddle: SDG Strange Bel Air III
- Handlebar: Renthal FatBar M35 800mm
- Stem: Hope M35 x 35mm Black
- Grips: Strange Grappler Lock-On
- Get in touch for sales pricing - Discounted prices available on all Demo Bikes
- Full refund on Demo cost if you order any new Orange from Tweed Valley Bikes
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. AnEnduro World Seriesvenue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.