The Juliana Bicycles Maverick is the women's version of the much loved Santa Cruz Bicycles Hightower. Having all the same features such as the 140mm of rear travel and 150mm of front wheel travel this bike is a very capable machine. The Maverick uses the VPP linkages which allows it to soak up all the biggest bumps and drops whilst still allowing you to climb with ease. The bike also features the same flip chip which is found on the Hightower to tweak the geometry for a more planted feel. All Juliana Bikes also come with a lighter rear suspension tune allowing you to dial in the suspension to get the most out of the bike.
The Maverick has been the bike of choice for one of our head coaches at Dirtschool, Janey. She has piloted the bike through every type of terrain imaginable here in the Tweed Valley and loved every minute of it. Check out her bike check here.
Full spec below
- Frame - Carbon C
- Fork - FOX 36 Float Performance, 150mm, 29"
- Rear Shock - RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Rear Mech - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Crankset - SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t
- Cassette - SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-52t
- Chain - SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd
- Brakes - SRAM Code R
- Disc Rotors - Avid Centerline 180mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Handlebars - Burgtec Alloy
- Stem - Burgtec Enduro MK3
- Grips - Juliana Grips
- Front Hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 32h
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h
- Rims 0 RaceFace AR Offset 30 29"
- Front Tyre - Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO, TR
- Rear Tyre - Maxxis Minion DHR 29"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
- Sealant - Stan's Sealant
- Seatpost - RockShox Reverb Stealth
- Saddle - Juliana Segundo Saddle