The Digger started, as all the best ideas do, as a conversation over a few pints in the pub. However, unlike most of these ideas that just fizzle out, Nukeproof saw it through. What we are left with now, is an incredibly capable gravel/adventure bike.
If you’re looking to really blur the lines between gravel and MTB, check out the Factory spec Digger, coming with not only high volume tyres and powerful disc brakes, the Factory spec comes equipped with a dropper post, giving you plenty of room to move over the bike when the going gets rough.
Whether it’s a multi-day bikepacking trip across varied terrain, a high paced post work spin or just taking the long way to the pub, the Digger has the versatility to be whatever you define a gravel bike as.
- Frame: Digger V3 Triple Butted Hydroformed Alloy
- Fork: Digger Carbon
- Wheelset: Nukeproof Neutron V2 hub with WTB STi25 TCS 32H Rim, 700c
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One BITE, 700x45c, ADDIX Speed Grip, Tubeless Compatible
- Brakes: Shimano RX-400 Flatmount
- Rotors: Shimano RT66, 160mm
- Cranks: Shimano RX-600, GRX, 1x 11 Speed, 170mm,
- Chainring: Shimano 40t
- Chain: KMC X11 11-Speed, Anti-rust with Quick Link
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000 SLX 11 Speed, 11-42T
- Rear mech: Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano GRX RX-600
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
- Handlebar: Non-Series AL-6061
- Stem: Non-Series 6061, 7 Deg, 60mm
- Grips: Black Cork Cushion Tape with Gel
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. AnEnduro World Seriesvenue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.