Mountain biking is a sport constantly pursuing ‘more’. More speed, more control, more traction. The Giga is Nukeproof’s answer to this cry for more, with a 180mm fork and either 180 or 170mm out back (dependant on wheel size), there’s really not much more you could ask for!
Geometry that wouldn’t be out of place on a DH bike gives the Giga a surefootedness on technical terrain that is normally reserved for bikes with a triple clamp fork, but to dismiss it as a monster truck would be to miss the subtleties of the way this bike rides. Designed with enduro racing in mind, the Giga is at home in tight technical terrain as it is smashing laps at the bike park.
The steepest seat tube angle of any Nukeproof bike gives the Giga a very comfortable seated climbing position and makes it an easy bike to spin back to the top for another lap, while the ability to change the progressivity of the rear suspension and pick between full 29 or MX wheels, mean that the Giga can be setup exactly how you like it.
Please call us at our store on 01896 831 429 to find out more information or to pre-order out of stock models.
- Frame: Nukeproof Giga Carbon, 180mm of travel - on the 297, 170mm of travel on the 290, ultra-strong monocoque UD Carbon Fibre frame
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Ultimate Charger 2.1 RC2 180mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT Coil,
- Wheelset: Front - Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29", 6 Bolt, 110x15mm, Rear - 297 - Nukeproof Horizon V2, 27.5", 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm, Rear - 290 - Nukeproof Horizon V2, 29", 6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Michelin Wild Enduro x 2.4”
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, Sintered pads
- Rotors: SRAM Centreline 200mm
- Cranks: SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, DUB
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB
- Chainring: SRAM
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed, CS XG1295 EAGLE 10-52T
- Rear mech: SRAM XO1 AXS Eagle 12-Speed, Black
- Shifter: SRAM Eagle AXS 12-Speed, Black
- Chain device: Nukeproof Horizon with Bash, 28-36t, ISCG-05, black
- Seatpost: Bikeyoke Revive Stealth with Trigger 1x Remote, 31.6mm; S:125mm Drop; M:160mm drop; L:185mm drop
- Saddle: Nukeproof, Black
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon V2 25mm Rise 35mm Bar Clamp
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. AnEnduro World Seriesvenue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.