The culmination of years of development, the Megawatt Carbon is the newest and fastest E-bike Nukeproof have ever made. Tested with over 2 years of prototypes and hammered on the E-EWS race circuit you can be sure that whatever you are up for, it is too.
With 170mm travel front and rear it delivers a supremely balanced ride in rough terrain, while power comes from the all new SRAM Eagle Powertrain motor system. Intuitive, smooth and easy to ride it delivers up to a huge 90nm of torque and 680W peak power and with a 720W battery you won’t struggle for range either.
Choose from Range or Rally ride modes and regular or automatic shifting, customise control functions and tune your bike on command via the AXS app, then go and smash PB’s on the trail. Speed, made easy.
- Frame: Nukeproof Megawatt 297 Carbon Frame, 170mm Travel
- Fork: RockShox Zeb Ultimate 29", 170mm Travel
- Shock: RockShox Vivid Ultimate
- Wheelset: Front - Nukeproof Horizon Pro, 29",6 Bolt, 110x15mm. Rear - Nukeproof Horizon Pro, 27.5",6 Bolt, XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Continental Kryptotal Down Hill Super Soft
- Brakes: SRAM Code Ultimate
- Rotors: SRAM HS2 220mm Front and 200mm Rear
- Cranks: SRAM XO 160mm
- Drive System: SRAM Eagle Powertrain
- Battery: SRAM 720Wh
- Display: SRAM Eagle Powertrain
- Assist Switch: SRAM AXS Pos
- Chainring: SRAM 34t
- Chain: SRAM XO Eagle T-Type ,12-Speed, Flattop, PowerLock
- Cassette: SRAM XO ,Eagle 12-Speed, CS 1275 EAGLE,10-52T
- Rear mech: SRAM XO AXS T-Type, Eagle 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM AXS POD Ultimate, Eagle 12-Speed
- Chain device: Nukeproof
- Seatpost: SRAM Reverb AXS
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon Enduro
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon V2 Carbon, 31.8mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 45mm, Black
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. An Enduro World Series venue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.