Sick of getting Mud in your eyes? This ProGuard BOLT-ON Mudguard offers outstanding protection from mud and spray, and provides a slick factory look thanks to not requiring zip ties or velcro straps to secure it in place.
- Easy to install or remove with no zip ties or velcro straps
- Height adjustability by 6mm and angle adjustability for better fit if needed via 2 tilt brackets supplied
- 2 Thick rubber pads on the sides protect your forks
- Matte textured finish with gloss highlights, plus sticker recess for easy fit and sticker protection
- Long front to protect from high speed mud and spray
- Smaller turn down at front for better tyre clearance and to reduce mud blockages
- Long rear with flick design offers more protection especially during cornering
- Seal Shield increases protection and extends fork service intervals
- Made with RRP’s unique polypropylene mix which gives great flexibility, durability and strength
- Standard: 130g, Mini: 104g
Designed for the forks listed below that have a threaded hole in the rear of the fork brace:
- FOX 32, 34, 36, 38 - Std & Boost (not FOX 40 in 26” or 27.5” without adapter bracket)
- New Marzocchi forks (using the FOX chassis)
- Ohlins forks
- SR Suntour (models with unthreaded straight through hole in the fork brace require a Sleeve Pack to mount ProGuard BOLT-ON (sold separately)
- Designed, manufactured and packed in the UK
We're a small shop with a big history. All of our Guides, Coaches and Shop Staff are here to help you get exactly what you want and what you need. And if you're not sure about which new bike you want, pick up the phone, drop us a message or come and ride with us. Most of our bikes are available to hire and demo on the famous Tweed Valley trails.
The best gear, in one of the best riding locations on earth
All of our stock is hand picked by our Guides, Coaches and Shop staff to provide you the best performance, the best value and the best experience out on the trail with the lowest environmental impact available.
Based on Innerleithen High Street in the Tweed Valley our shop lies in the shadows of the infamous Golfie. AnEnduro World Seriesvenue and legendary in the UK mountain bike scene as one of the most prolific and exciting mountains to ride in the UK. The Tweed Valley and the 100+ km of trails that stretch out from our front door have proven to become a meca for gravel, MTB and road cycling and our staff are out, rain or shine experiencing it all. We're set up to provide you the best advice and select the products to stock that are the best value, best to ride, most eco friendly and will last you the longest out on the trail. Because that's exactly what we look for in our own gear too.
Our business began as Dirt School in 2006, a mountain bike coaching company set up to deliver the best learning and support a mountain biker could ever want. From World championship wins to the award winning BASE college course, we've experienced and forged it all. Our evolution led to the formation of Tweed Valley Guides and now Tweed Valley Bikes too, allowing us to help you buy the right equipment, and be able to ride with you on the best trails and help you learn how to get the most out of it. Our shop has genuinely grown from the trail.