The all new Santa Cruz Bicycles Bullit CC is designed for tackling the steepest and most technical of trails in both directions.
Where the Heckler's priority is agility and playful handling, the Bullit takes a more no limits approach. The bike has 170mm of VPP rear wheel travel and paired up with a 170mm fork it will give you the confidence to hit gnarliest trails around then pedal back up with ease to do run and after run.
The bike comes with Shimano's brand new EP8 motor delivering more torque and power from the previous motor. This is matched with the new Shimano STEPS 630wh battering which will allow you more riding time than ever before.
Full Spec below
- FOX 38 Float Performance E-Tune Fork, 170mm, 29"
- RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ Rear Shock
- SRAM GX Eagle Single Click Shifter, 12spd
- Shimano EM600 Crank Arms, 165mm
- SRAM XG1275 Eagle Cassette, 12spd, 10-50t
- SRAM GX Eagle Mech, 12spd
- SRAM Code R Brakes
- Avid Centerline 220mm/200mm Disc rotors
- Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset
- Santa Cruz Bicycles Carbon Di2 Riser handlebar
- Burgtec Enduro MK2 Stem
- Santa Cruz House Grip
- DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 32h Hub
- DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 32h Hub
- RaceFace ARC HD 30 (29” F, 27.5” R) Rims
- Shimano 630Wh Integrated Battery
- Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP800 Motor
- Shimano Display Unit SC-E7000
- Sapim Race Spokes
- Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGRIP, Double Down, TR Tyre
- Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C, MaxxTerra, Double Down, TR Tyre
- WTB Silverado Pr Saddle