We’re delighted to announce that Tweed Valley Bikes has become the first Ibis Demo Centre in the UK, giving you the chance to experience their bikes on the perfect testing ground of the Tweed Valley trail network.
Ibis might have flown a little under the radar in the UK recently but this high quality Californian brand has been making brilliant bikes since back near the start of the sport in 1981 with some of the best engineered and most individual models in the history of the sport to their name.
Known for designs that stand out from the norm and with 42 years producing and racing bikes at the highest level they have a huge amount of experience that shines through in their range of elegant, lightweight and clean machines.
All the way from the svelte Hakka gravel bike to the hard hitting HD6 Enduro race rig, you’ll find the same meticulous attention to detail and with every bike backed by a lifetime frame, rim and frame bushing warranty they have your back should the unthinkable happen.
With their mountain bikes refined by years of racing with numerous podiums and wins at world level on the Enduro and XC circuits, you can be sure the on trail performance is bang on. Using the iconic DW Link the suspension linkage removes the need for a heavily damped shock, giving a great pedalling platform during the climbs while preserving a supple and responsive ride on the descents.
Coming as standard on all Ibis full suspension bikes their custom suspension ‘Traction Tune’ allows a supple ride thanks to a lighter damping tune on the fork and shock, giving an active ride and the user more usable range when fine tuning their bike.
Our demo fleet is being built up as you read this with more bikes being added every week. Keep an eye on our socials for updates or check in on the website to book. Check out the full demo lineup below:
- Oso - Full power Bosch E-Bike. Firmly in enduro territory with 170mm fork, 155mm rear travel and progressive geometry. Sizes Medium and Large.
- HD6 - The new long travel Enduro race bike. 180mm fork and 165mm rear travel designed from the ground up around mixed wheels. Sizes Medium and Large (coming soon).
- Ripmo - The all rounder that won and podiumed EWS races! 160mm Fork, 147mm rear travel. Size Large.
- Ripmo AF - Bringing the performance of the Ripmo to an aluminium chassis. Size Medium.
- Ripley - The perfect light trail bike for hot laps of Glentress or all day epics. 130mm fork, 120mm rear travel. Size Medium.
- Exie - The world cup winning XC race bike. Light, efficient and blisteringly fast. 120mm Fork, 100mm rear travel. Size Large (coming soon).
- Hakka - Take the roads less travelled and explore far and wide on Ibis’ gravel bike. Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels. Size 55cm (coming soon)
With Ibis now working directly with their retailers, we are able to offer their full range of bikes and build kits, all with UK delivery within 7-10 working days, meaning you can choose from the full Ibis range when looking for your next bike.
If you have any questions about our Ibis range or want to chat through the bikes, feel free to give us a call or an email, we’ll be happy to help.
01896 831 429